New Haven Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Call for a Free Consultation: (866) 603-7532 or (203) 772-8941
We are avid cyclists and know firsthand the enjoyment riding brings to you. From our office in downtown New Haven, Connecticut, the bicycle accident lawyers at the Mills Law Firm, LLC witness the joy of biking as cyclists gather every month just outside our conference rooms for the Critical Mass bike ride. And in our law practice, we witness too frequently the devastation of a bicycle accident injury. Connecticut is a beautiful state, with many avid cyclists. However, we have too many cars and too few bicycle lanes, and the mix is sometimes dangerous.
Our Connecticut bicycle accident lawyers have more than 30 years of combined experience in personal injury law. We are dedicated to obtaining full and fair compensation for your cycling accident injury, or wrongful death compensation if a family member was killed while riding a bike. We are active cyclists ourselves and have a special empathy for the victims of these accidents. Contact the Mills Law Firm, LLC today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
- New Bicycle Laws Take Effect in Connecticut
- Biking In: Connecticut's Slow Embrace of Commuter Cycling
- Cyclist's Fall on Speed Bump Yield's $1.4 Million Verdict
- Norwalk Cyclist Receives Jury Award of $700,000
- Bike Safety Tips, Laws for Accident Prevention
- May Is National Bike Riding Month - Now Recognized by New Haven!
- Invisible Spray On Paint To Keep Bikers Safe at Night
- Connecticut Cyclists' Bill of Rights
- Top 10 Bicycle Safety Tips to help prevent injuries
- Learn more about bicycling safely in Connecticut
- Learn more about Connecticut Bicycle Plans
- Check out this great new resource for New Haven area cyclists
- Check out Less Car More Go: The Cargo Bike Documentary
Pursuing Full and Fair Compensation
The Mills Law Firm, LLC pursues compensation for all causes of bicycle accident injuries:
- Driver negligence or illegal maneuvers
- Failure to use turn signals or to watch for cyclists
- Failure to look for oncoming riders when opening doors or pulling into traffic
- Hazardous road conditions (potholes, sand and gravel, construction)
- Product defects (helmet failed, chain broke, wheel bent)
Our New Haven bike accident attorneys will work to negotiate an insurance settlement that covers medical expenses, lost wages, permanent disability and other damages. If the insurance company will not settle for the full and fair amount of the harm you sustained, we are not afraid to try your case before a jury. Mr. Mills has many years of experience working for insurance companies to defend against accident claims. This experience works to your advantage as he can anticipate and counter the insurer's attempts to deny or limit your claim.
Contact Our Law Firm
Sometimes police are biased against bike riders, but as avid cyclists, we want to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one was injured or killed while riding a bike in Connecticut, contact the New Haven bicycle accident injury lawyers of the Mills Law Firm. We offer a free consultation, and we can visit you at your home or hospital, including evenings or weekends by appointment. We have Spanish translators on staff.
Our Connecticut bicycle accident attorneys assist many clients who have suffered serious injuries in popular local biking venues, such as the areas surrounding the Yale University campus and bike routes along the Connecticut Shoreline, including Branford, Madison and Guilford.