Connecticut Injury Attorneys
(866) 603-7532 or (203) 772-8941 .
Headquartered in New Haven, the attorneys at Mills Law Firm, LLC provide clients with professional and aggressive legal services combined with outstanding personal service. John W. Mills and Maria A. Cahill are experienced trial lawyers who have handled thousands of personal injury cases over the last 30 years. Mr. Cahill is a Board Certified Civil Trial Law Advocate, certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Our New Haven law firm has earned our reputation for excellence through our successes in auto accidents, bicycle accidents, excessive noise claims and appellate work. We bring the same level of knowledge and experience to other areas involving personal injury, including the following:
- Slip and falls: Slip and fall cases are based on premises liability where the owner or person in charge of maintaining the property was negligent or careless, and their negligence or carelessness caused you injury. Although slip and fall claims can result on virtually any piece of real property, it is most prevalent in shopping centers, shopping malls, office buildings, and apartment buildings, as well as sidewalks, walkways, and parking lots.
- Product liability: Product liability cases are based on injuries sustained by dangerous and defective products, including defective car parts.
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice is based on the negligence of a doctor or other medical professional. Many medical malpractice claims are brought because of doctor negligence in failing or misdiagnosing a serious medical condition, as well as birth injuries, surgical error, and emergency room error.
- Legal malpractice: Like doctors, attorneys are also held to a high standard of care, and when they fail to meet that standard of care, and their failure causes you financial harm, you may have a claim for legal malpractice. Some common examples of legal malpractice include failing to timely file claims and misappropriating your money.
- Dog bites: Owners of dogs and other pets have a duty to protect the public from their animals. In addition to dog bites, owners may be responsible for injuries caused by knock downs or attacks, especially dog bites or dog attacks involving children.
For a free confidential consultation and case evaluation, please contact our New Haven law firm. Weekend and evening appointments are available, as well as Spanish translators.