Trucking Company Negligence
Trucking Company Negligence Attorneys in New Haven
Truck accident claims have unique components that must be taken into account when successfully pursuing a claim. Having the right personal injury lawyer on your side who understands these additional aspects can be a crucial factor when it comes to recovering full and fair compensation.
Based in New Haven and serving people throughout Connecticut, at the Mills Law Firm, LLC, we enjoy an excellent reputation among insurance and truck companies for aggressive, zealous and professional representation. We stand ready to help you every step of the way through a truck accident claim. Contact us today to learn more about our experience during a free consultation.
One of the most important factors in a truck accident case is properly investigating whether there has been any truck company negligence. This can include:
- Did the company properly inspect its rigs before sending them out onto the road?
- Was all maintenance performed in a timely manner?
- Did the company have black boxes installed and was this data recovered after the crash?
- Did the trucking company require that adequate logs were kept by its drivers?
- Were the backgrounds of the employees checked before they were hired?
- Is the company in compliance with all current state and federal regulations?
New Haven trucking company negligence attorney John (Jack) Mills has defended more than 50 cases to verdict, and has passed the examination required to become a Board-Certified Civil Trial Law Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. In addition, he has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America for skills in appellate work (2005, 2006, 2007). He knows how to expose if a truck company’s negligence contributed to a crash and how to hold it responsible.
Contact the Mills Law Firm, LLC, today if you have been involved in a truck accident and suspect the company may have been negligent. We offer free initial consultations and will travel to your home or another location if necessary. Spanish translators are available.
Based in New Haven, Connecticut, our personal injury law firm serves clients throughout New Haven County, Fairfield County and Hartford County.