Motorcycle And Scooter Accidents
New Haven Motorcycle and Scooter Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle accidents often result in serious injuries or even wrongful death. The lack of protection puts the rider at risk for serious back or brain injury. While some — including the police — sometimes automatically assume that these are consequences of irresponsible riding, the attorneys at the Mills Law Firm, LLC, know differently.
Free Consultation With a New Haven Scooter Crash Lawyer
If you or a family member suffered serious injuries from a motorcycle accident or scooter crash, call us at (203) 772-8941 or toll free at (866) 603-7532 for your free initial consultation with a Connecticut motorcycle accident lawyer.
Attorney John Mills has been an aggressive force in personal injury cases since 1990. As a defense attorney with many years of experience working with insurance companies, he offers an inside vantage point into what it takes to get full and fair compensation for brain injuries, motorcycle injuries, scooter injuries, other serious injuries and fatal accidents.
Mr. Mills, knows how to build a strong case using expert witnesses and accident reconstructionists from all over the country. Our law firm also uses the latest technology, sometimes including footage of the accident scene obtained from the Department of Transportation or Google maps.
- Read more about personal injury
- Get answers to common personal injury questions
There are a few things you should know when filing a motorcycle accident or scooter accident claim:
- Take photographs: Taking photographs of the accident scene and damaged motorcycle or scooter provides visual evidence for your case.
- Get insurance information: Ask the other party and any witnesses for their names, phone numbers, addresses and insurance information for possible use at a later date.
- Keep the motorcycle or scooter: A damaged motorcycle is a great starting point for accident reconstructionists. It also serves as evidence during trial or negotiations. Even if severely damaged, the vehicle should be preserved if possible.
- Talk only to your scooter or motorcycle accident attorney: Giving statements to the investigators, newspapers or insurance companies can harm your case. Words can be twisted and negative statements can be used against you in court.
Our New Haven motorcycle accident lawyers seek full and fair compensation for the pain, suffering and medical costs associated with motorcycle or scooter accidents. Schedule a free consultation during the week, in the evenings or on the weekends by calling locally at 866-603-7532 or toll free at (866) 603-7532. You can also contact our New Haven law firm online. We will meet you at your home or office, if necessary. Spanish translators are available.